The North Bedroom is almost done. We're bringing in a bookcase and will unpack some books that have been stored during this whole house restoration. Unpacking the books will do much to dissolve the junk room.
The bedside table is an Eastlake table, polished and re-glued. It certainly doesn't sit level, and I'll have to make some adjustments with felt on one leg.
The sleigh bed was delivered last Tuesday. The crocheted bedspread needs to go to the dry cleaners, so I put a toile bedspread instead. Look at the spread closely--I bought it at a thirftshop for $25, and then by accident I found a bolt of a fabric that is quite a close look alike. I made pillow shams shown here, and this weekend sewed four window panels and valances. Eventually the toile items will be in the East bedroom (a.k.a. Junk Room#2).