Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our Office





This is our office downstairs. We use the computer every day for several hours. We check the weather, read the news, checkout craig's list, and read old house web forum posts. I do genealogy research and write to new found cousins, and share old old photographs.

When I retire (less than 2 years) I have a ton of work to do. I'm going to create a wonderful yard and flower gardens and during the winter I'm going to transcribe my great grandmother's personal diaries. She started her diaries in 1902, and continued on through the 1950s. I'm looking forward to spending time with my parents and make more recordings talking about their lives.

We got up Saturday morning at 4:30a. Jon let the dogs out and I made coffee "chocolate velvet", and it always smells so amazing. Jon left shortly after to go look at a service body for his work truck, and I rolled out the bolt of drapery fabric and finished the second pair of drapes for our office. Same material I used to make cushions for the spindle couch.





No comments:

Post a Comment